Lead as queen of a bee colony!
Start a hive near flowers, lay eggs, and set the jobs of your expanding force of worker bees. Workers can forage flowers for nectar and pollen, nurse the brood, build new hive cells, and defend the hive from wasps and other players.
- How to Play:
- Press and hold where you want to go, and the queen bee will head there.
- Place a hive with the 'new hive' button to place new hive cells.
- Press a nearby hive cell to select it. Place eggs there with the 'lay egg' button.
- Press one of your own workers to select them. Choose their job from the buttons below them. Foragers gather pollen and bring it to empty hive cells. Nurses bring collected pollen to your brood (which then become pupae, then birth as new workers), and builders eat honey and build new hive cells.
- Press attack to toggle alarm pheromones in your workers. They will attack wasps, the nearest enemy bees, and player queens.
- It is game over when all of your workers have perished, or your queen is killed.
|Updated||7 days ago|
|Author||Corey Van Hoosen|
|Made with||Phaser, Adobe Illustrator|
|Tags||2D, Cute, Experimental, io, Multiplayer, nature, PvP, Real time strategy, Top-Down|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer|
Also available on
- Monarchies.io 0.8.7—0.9.2 Changelog47 days ago
- Monarchies.io 0.8.6 ChangelogMar 12, 2019
- Monarchies.io 0.8.4 ChangelogFeb 26, 2019
- Monarchies.io 0.8.1 ChangelogFeb 03, 2019
- Monarchies.io 0.7.3 ChangelogJan 22, 2019
- Monarchies.io 0.6.2Dec 19, 2018
- Discord Server CreatedOct 08, 2018
- Monarchies 0.5.0 ChangelogOct 02, 2018